The present church is from the early 15th century.
The layout is simple, with a nave and north aisle,
chancel, south porch, and late 14th century west
tower. The interior furnishings date mostly to a
1766 renovation, and are fairly rustic, apart from
the ornate early 17th century Leach monument in
the north aisle. The detail of the carving and the
rich materials make this one of the finest
monuments in any parish church in Devon.